NGR GUIDED WAVE RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER
Level Meters & Transmitters
The NGR is a level sensor that uses TDR technology (time domain reflectometry) and thus can be used in oil- and waterbased liquids without calibration. The NGR’s guided radar uses time-offlight technology to measure electromagnetic pulses.
The time difference between the sent pulse and the reflected pulse is used to calculate the level, both as a continuous value (analogue output) and a freely positionable switching point (switching output). Due to its flexible probe that can be changed or cut, it is possible to integrate the sensor quickly into any application. The NGR can work in deposit-forming and foaming liquids. The sensor’s intuitive setup uses four buttons and a display to ensure quick and easy adaptation to the application.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range: up to 2 m
- Connection: G ¾ , ¾" NPT male thread
- Material connection: stainless steel, PTFE
- Pressure range: -1 ... +10 bar
- Temperature range: -20 ... +100°C
- Accuracy: ±5 mm
- Power supply: 12 - 30 VDC, 2-wire
- Output: 4 - 20 mA, 0 - 10 V, Switching output 1x PNP, 3x PNP / NPN