DVE VORTEX FLOWMETER
Flow Meters & Sensors
The Vortex Flowmeter DVE utilises three primary sensing elements: a vortex shedding velocity sensor, a RTD temperature sensor and a solid-state pressure transducer to measure the mass flow rate of gases, liquids and steam. Systems that use external process measurements may not provide adequate compensation for the fact that process conditions can change radically between the point of velocity measurement and the point where upstream or downstream pressure and temperature measurements are being made.
Because the DVE multivariable flow meter measures all of these parameters in a single location, it delivers a more accurate process measurement. Integrating multivariable output capability with a single line penetration also simplifies system complexity and helps reduce initial equipment cost, installation cost and maintenance costs.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range: 5.2 - 157 ... 284 - 85371 m³/h liquids 89 - 1463 ... 26915 - 2467081 Nm³/h (20°C, 0 bar rel) air 81 - 938 ... 22435 -1324739 kg/h (0 bar rel) vapour
- Connection: Insert version with screw or flange for tubes DN80 ... DN600 (3"... 24")
- Material: stainless steel
- pmax: 100 bar
- tmax: 360°C (400°C)
- Accuracy: ±1.2 % of reading liquids ±1.5 % of reading gas/vapour 1 (3) analogue outputs, 1(3) contacts, digital display
- Option: temperature / pressure sensor ATEX, IEC Ex