PATHFINDER VARIABLE AREA FLOWMETER
Flow Meters & Sensors
Pathfinder Series variable area flowmeters provide stable and repeatable flow indication for ultra low, low and medium flow rates in aggressive and ultrapure applications.
Pathfinder Series variable area flowmeters consist of a solid float inside a vertical tube. Fluid enters at the base of the tube causing the float to rise. As the rate of flow increases, the float inside the tube rises, the area between the float and the tube wall increases. The upward or downward movement of the float corresponds to the rate of fluid flow in the tube. Gradations from 1 through 10, marked on the outside of the tube, allow the observer to reference the flow rate by the position of the float in the tube. Direct read scale labels are available. (Consult factory) Three flowmeter designs provide optimised performance for ultra low, low and medium flow.
- 100% functional testing including calibration for accuracy and pressure leak testing—superior performance
- PFA sight tube—media compatibility and improves float visibility
- Guide rod centers float—improved sensing accuracy
- Serialisation—quality control tracking and custom configurations
- Patented valve provides stable and repeatable flow of process fluids—high resolution and improved linear flow adjustment