ODYSSEY VARIABLE AREA FLOWMETER
Flow Meters & Sensors
Odyssey Series variable area flowmeters provide stable and repeatable flow indication for medium and high flow rates in aggressive and ultra pure applications.
Odyssey Series variable area flowmeters consist of a solid float inside a tapered vertical tube that widens at the top. Fluid enters at the base of the tube, causing the float to rise. As the float inside the tube rises, the area between the float and the tapered tube wall increases. The upward or downward movement of the float corresponds to the rate of fluid flow in the tube. Direct read scale labels are available. (Consult factory) Gradations from 1 through 10, marked on the outside of the tube, allow the observer to reference the flow rate by the position of the float in the tube.
- 100% functional testing including calibration for accuracy and pressure leak testing—superior performance
- PFA sight tube—media compatibility and improves float visibility
- Guide rod centers float—improved sensing accuracy
- Serialisation—quality control tracking and custom configurations
- Patented valve provides stable and repeatable flow of process fluids—high resolution and improved linear flow adjustment